As technology advances, computer prices get lower because of some factors: cost of manufacturing computers and electronic gadgets, competitors, and materials used.
A techie person would always find the best yet cheap gadget to own. Raspberry Pi is not anymore the cheapes computer that runs androidAndroid, Catch The Future. Read more ... » on an ARM processor as Android 4.0 IPTV called ALLWinner is the latest tine, inexpensive Android PC yet very impressive computer comes with special features. This minicomputer is now soaring up in Chinese market and shopping areas. It uses ARM A10 dual-core running at 1.5 GHz, 400 GPU that offers 512 MB or RAM.
At $74, this is really an outstanding PC that has ever been manufactured. This is incomparably and excellent gadget one must have with a very affordable yet powerful PC.
Features of the Allwinner A10 include:
- 1.2ghz Cortex A8 ARM Core
- MALI400MP OpenGL ES 2.0 GPU
- DDR3 Controller 800MHz 1GB max
- 2160p Hardware-accelerated Video playback (4x the resolution of 1080p)
- a NAND Flash Controller that is capable of 8-way concurrent DMA (8 NAND ICs)
- 4 SDIO interfaces (SD 3.0, UHI class)
- USB 2.0 Host as well as a 2nd USB-OTG Interface (USB-OTG can be reconfigured as USB 2.0 Host, automatically)
- 24-pin RGB/TTL as well as simultaneous HDMI out
- SATA-II 3gb/sec
- 10/100 Ethernet (MII compatible)
- a 2nd 24-pin RGB/TTL interface that is multiplexed (shared) on the same pins for a standard IDE (PATA) interface.
- GPIO, I2C, PWM, Keyboard Matrix (8×8), built-in Resistive Touchscreen Controller, and much more.