Call center job is one of the best and most compensated jobs in the job market (Philippines) nowadays that’s why a lot of people are trying hard to get this job. The competition is tough! This is job is in demand, the applicants are so many but only few are qualified.
Philippine Call Center job is still wide open and still on trend. Working in a Call Center company is however a burden to some people because of the graveyard shifts. The agents have to go to the office during the night and do their jobs when they are supposed to be sleeping at the comfort of their homes. The agents have no choice as the available hour to do this job is during the night as it based on the western time (UK, US and CANADA).
Despite this work related problem, Call Center agents are still working for this job because the salary and compensation is higher compared to other available jobs in the market.
There are several problems to be considered if you work as a Call Center agent; it is good that nowadays, some Call Center companies are offering a home-based call center jobs already to help their workers and allow them to work even at home.
Outbounders.com is one of them. Upon opening my FB account today, I saw an ad about “Work From HomeMake Use of Your Writing Skills: Make Money Online through Writing Articles, etc.. Read more ... »” and when I clicked on it, I was directed to the Outbounders website. Outbounders.com is a sister company of Global Sky Inc. which is one of the most outstanding call center companies in the Philippines and was established about 7 years already.
Outbounders.com exists because of several reasons but mainly it gives entrepreneurs “two great options that can really help them grow their business”:
- Outbounders.com gives entrepreneur the option of getting their outbound campaigns off the ground in a professional way for a really low cost, which makes it easy to be profitable.
- Then if they want to scale up in an office environment with a strong call center partner, they have GlobalSky.com.
Outbounders and Global Sky are both experts on a day-to-day call center operation and have well-trained telemarketers to deliver sure results which will eventually give more profit to the clients’ business.
Here are some comparison between Home-based Call Center job and the Traditional Call Center Job:
Traditional Call Center (Advantages or Disadvantages)
- Travel (time)
- Uniform or Outfit
- Pollution (Air)
- Stress (Travelling)
- Free use of facilities (computer and other equipment)
- Best internet connectionMy Digitel DSL Internet Connection Restored after almost 48 hours of Disconnection due to Network Trouble. Read more ... »
- Peer Pressure (after work)
Home-Based Call Center (Advantages or Disadvantages)
- Work at the comfort of their homes
- Work on pajamas, shorts, or none
- Time saver (travel)
- Can nap easily
- Not exposed to pollution (Air, Noise, etc.)
- Less stress (travel)
- No peer pressure
- Must provide own computer/laptop and other equipment
- Must have good internet connection
There are many things to consider aside from the things I mentioned above but Home-Based Call Center Job is still the best option if you want to work from home.
If you want to experience working in a call center without leaving your homes, why not try applying at Outbounders.com and get the job you want?