If you are looking for best recipes this Easter Sunday, Hard Boiled egg recipe is your best alternative aside from its relevance to the Easter Sunday celebration, the Easter Egg Hunting, it is also the simplest and easiest menu to prepare.
There are several ways to make Hard Boiled Egg. Preparing Hard Boiled Egg is as easy as ABC yet it is indeed one of the world’s finest and easiest edible delights with just 70 calories, full of most important proteins our body needs.
Making Hard Boiled Egg does not mean you just boil the egg in a boiling water and done. Below, we are going to teach you how to boil egg that will be easy to peel and get your desired look for your egg this Easter Sunday. Before doing so, take note that extremely fresh eggs will not peel easily for example eggs that are one (1) or two (2) days old are almost impossible to peel the shell when boiled; it is therefore best to use eggs with more than 1 week old for your Hard Boiled Egg recipe this Easter Sunday or in any occasions you want to prepare Hard Boiled Egg. You also have to consider the sizes of the eggs you are preparing.
Follow the following directions:
Prepare your desired number of eggs for your Hard Boiled Egg recipe.
- Place them in a boiling container or cooking pot.
- Pour cold tap water to cover the eggs about 2 to 3 inches deep.
- Bring it boil in a high temperature. Once the water is already rolling, promptly reduce the heat from full into medium and let it boil for another 10 to 15 minutes for the eggs to be boiled in hard. If you want the eggs to be less hard, boil the egg in less than 10 minutes.
- After boiling for another 10 minutes, remove the eggs from the boiling water and place them in a container with iced cold water to chill the egg properly. This will help the egg yolk stay at bright yellow color and prevent from having a greenish ring formed in the surface of the yolk.
- To peel the egg easily, simply crack any parts of the egg and roll it between you palm and remove the shell.
That was the basic steps on how to prepare Hard Boiled Egg for your Easter Sunday recipe. Enjoy cooking. Take note, do not over cook your egg to get the best egg taste.