My Grade 4 daughter had this Math lesson during the third grading period of this school year. Given that there is no teacher-student interaction, the lesson seemed hard for her. In order for me to teach her this Math lesson in a more interesting way, I used a whiteboard animation app.
Well, to be honest, this lesson seem a bit hard and confusing. The video above is going to help you.
Here are some helpful tips that you might need.
- Know the formula. Volume of a Pyramid = 1/3 LWH
- The length and the width serve as the base of the pyramid.
- Therefore, we can also say Volume of a Pyramid = 1/3 X Base X Height
- Start by writing down the formula. V = 1/3LWH
- Substitute the given value in the formula. V = 1/3 (8cm)(6cm)(10cm)
- V = 1/3 (480cm3)
- Thus, the volume of the given pyramid is 160cm3 .