1. Wearing of face masks and face shields is still mandatory.
2. Each passenger (children and adult) must use the Traze Mobile Application to generate and scan their QR Code upon entering in, boarding from, or upon arriving in all Philippine Airports since November 28, 2020, as mandated by the Philippine Department of Transportation (DOT). You can download the Traze App for FREE here. This App is available for Apple, Android, Huawei, and Samsung users.
3. You have to register to PAL’s Passenger Profile and Health Declaration Form at least 5 days before your departure schedule and secure the required travel and health documents from your destination.
4. Physical and Social distancing is mandatory and minimum contact at all times when you are at the airport and onboard the aircraft.
Philippine Airlines will do its best to implement social distancing measures inside the aircraft, subject to space availability. Family members and individuals travelling together as part of the same household can choose to seat together.
5. The airline will regularly mandatory public safety announcement.
6. Keeping the last three (3) rows of the plane vacant as isolation area as strict compliance on safety procedures in handling of (suspected) ill passengers on board,
7. All airline facilities and equipment are regularly sanitized and disinfected. Also in coordination with the airport authorities, all airport facilities and equipment including lavatories, frequently touched surfaces, wheelchairs, trolleys, countertops, etc. are sanitized and disinfected regularly. Also daily first aid stocks are available on board the aircraft.
Note that each passenger is solely responsible for verifying and complying with all applicable government laws/regulations of all countries to be flown from, to or through. PAL shall not be liable for the passenger’s failure to comply with the said laws/regulations, or for any aid or information given here or by any PAL agent or employee in connection with the said laws/regulations.
These rules are subject to change by the issuing government authority and are issued for passengers’ and the public’s safety. As these requirements may change at short notice, these advisories are meant only as a guide. Please make sure that you have the correct information and have completed the required documents before you travel.